According to a study conducted in U.S. people who eat vegetarian are most likely to stay young, are more energetic and live a long life from their counterparts i.e. the non veg eaters.
In this particular section we are going to try a lot of simple yet yummy and nutritious home made recipes that will surely gonna make you love Vegetarian food more or should i say it will gonna give you a FOODGASM !
Indulgence No. 1 # TOMATO TWIST
Tomato Soup with a Twist.
- 7 – 8 Tomatoes ( Prefer dark red and juicy ones)
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 4-5 cloves of Garlic( Skin removed)
- 50 Grams Corns(Boiled)
- 50 Grams Green Beans(Finely Chopped)
- 100 Grams Cottage Cheese ( Paneer)
- Black Pepper Powder ( a pinch)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Wash tomatoes and carrot in normal water and roughly slice them into 4 pieces and add in a pressure cooker with 1 glass of water, garlic cloves and place the lid.
- In another pan put some water and add corns and bring it to a boil until soft.
- After 4-5 whistles open the pressure cooker and churn the boiled carrot and tomatoes with a hand blender or in a mixer ( put it in a mixer jar only when it has cooled down or it can split out and burn you).
- Whisk until you make a smooth paste kind of texture of the tomatoes and carrot and then strain the paste in a fry pan with a strainer in such a way that all the seeds and thick skin of the vegetables separates and remains in the strainer only.
- Put the pan containing strained paste of the carrot and tomatoes, it would be of water like consistency, if not, add some water.
- Put it on a low flame adding chopped beans, cottage cheese, salt and pepper and place the lid for about 15 mins.
- Turn off the flame and put it in a bowl, its ready to serve..