Indulgence 2 #
- Cottage Cheese ( 100 grams)
- Capsicum (2 nos. diced)
- Tomato (2 nos. diced)
- Onion (2 nos. diced)
- Hung curd ( 4-5 teaspoon)
- Gram Flour ( 3-4 teaspoon)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Dried Mango Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Red Chili Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Garam Masala (1/2 teaspoon)
- Salt (to taste)
- Coriander Leaves ( to garnish)
- Lemon and Chaat Masala Powder ( to sprinkle)
- Add Gram Flour , Hung curd, turmeric powder, dried mango powder, red chili powder, Garam Masala, salt and coriander leaves and make a batter of slightly thick consistency for marination and keep this aside .
- Dice tomato, capsicum,onion and cottage cheese in about 2 inch size.
- Now put all the vegetables and cottage cheese into the batter and mix it well with light hands so that all the batter get coated on veggies and cheese equally and keep it aside for at least half an hour.
- Pre-Heat the electric oven or electric Tandoor for 15 mins.
- After half an hour pierce veggies and cottage cheese into skewers and place them inside the Tandoor on a Barbecue tray for 5 to 6 mins and keep rotating the skewers every 2 mins.
- Now take out the skewers from the oven and slightly take out the veggies and cheese out from the skewers.
- Sprinkle lemon and Chaat Masala and serve hot!